Usually they are a mile long and filled with language only a lawyer could appreciate.
And hidden in there, inevitably, is the secret clause that lets the service provider
do whatever it wants with your data.
1. We'll use your email address to send you the occasional message about improvements and changes
to our ISBoss services. And to send you your bill. Other than that, all your data belongs to you.
We are here to help you keep it organized, not snoop through it to see how we can profit from it.
We don't, and won't, share it with anyone else. EVER.
2. Our web servers gather anonymous statistical information such as browser types and operating
systems, so that we can get a general idea of what kind of software is used to access our services.
By analyzing this data, we are able to improve our services by keeping pace with what our customers
are using. And that's all we do with it.
3. You'll notice no advertising on our site. That's because we charge a fair price for a great service
that requires no subsidy from advertisers. Therefore, no third-party cookies from outside advertisers
will be tracking your movements while you use our services.
If only the rest of the internet worked this way!
4. This policy's effective date is January 1, 1999.
5. The current version of this policy, and any updates, will always be available at this page: http://www.isboss.com/privacy.asp.
That's it. No fine print. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at